By renting any of our items, you agree to the following:
- Reservations are accepted in person, by phone, online or email. A reservation guarantees that equipment is held exclusively for you.
- A non-refundable retainer fee of 60% is required to hold and secure all rental items. Balance is due 60 days prior to your event. If not paid within 60 days of your event, then you will forfeit your reservation.
- Changes can be made to your order up to 30 days prior to your event as long as items are available. If there is no availability for the alternate date, the deposit shall be forfeited, and event cancelled. Any cancellation occurring less than thirty days prior to the event date shall forfeit all payments.
- Any cancellations 30 days or less prior to the events shall forfeit all payments.
- Delivery and pick-up service is available. Rates are based on distance, and volume of order. Rates listed on our website are for events that are a distance of 60 miles or less from our store location.
- On pick-up: All items must returned 24 hours after event has ended. If you are late returning items, you may be subject to a late fee.
- We request that you keep fires away from the tents. This includes, but not limited to, fire pits, grilling or cooking appliances, and tiki torches.
- Renter is responsible for equipment damage during transport from pick-ups and returns. Equipment should be secured in your vehicle and/or trailer with proper ties, etc.
- Responsibility for equipment remains with the renter from the time of pick-up/delivery until the time of return.
- Charges will be assessed for replacement or repair on the part of the renter being negligent, abusive, or the loss or theft of any item.
- Rates are quoted for a one day/one event rental.
- Delivery and setup fees are not included in the rental item. Rates are based on the location of the delivery. Rates will be quoted at the time of the inquiry.